Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reflections on the IT Project Management class

What do I like best about this course?
First of all, this course really helps me out in handling a project well. This course teaches me how to communicate and deliver our goals correctly to my team members as well as customer requirements. This course also teaches how to prepare all the documents from scratch until the very last thing to deliver the products that will meet the customer satisfaction. It helps me how to manage budget, cost and time and ensure that this three spheres will not go beyond the schedule. And the most important thing is the class environment is so convincing which full of active classmates really makes others awake and enjoyed the class.

What do I dislike most about the course?
Of course it is because there are lots of things that I have to prepare and think to finish up our project. Even though there are lots of works to do, it is still bring lot of benefits to me after all.


My suggestions to improve the course delivery and content is try to make as much group discussion so that it will helps students to improve their communication with the rest of team members as well as help them to cooperate in finishing the work given. Presentations on topics discuss in class also will help students understand more about the topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment